Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is a Link Bet Directory?
Big Grin 
What can be a Link Bid Listing?

A Link Bid Directory is an internet directory that record links for a web site based on the amount the particular link place auctioned-off for. The directory provides links alphabetically so as of highest bid. Bids can be purchased for a link whenever you want, by everyone, and all estimates are counted toward a link's full bid. The top bidding links are displayed prominently on the home page, and the highest bidding link is going to be displayed on every page, when the officer has opted for to enable the Link Leader.

Many Link Bid Directories are Search engine optimised and friendly (SEO). Once shown, the links are displayed forever. As time passes the webmaster of the site shown may raise their bid to keep their site link at the top of the results - thus at the top of each page.

Are Link Bid Directories worth record in?

In my own experience, yes they most definitely are. The publicity that the site would get is phenomenal; and your Page Ranking would go up also. To research additional info, consider checking out: privacy. In case you require to discover further about company web site, we recommend heaps of on-line databases you should pursue. Your link will increase in rank as time passes, as they are all SEO.

I have heard rumours that they're fun?

They're enormous fun to take part in. I understand you might be wondering what I'm referring to here - how on earth are website websites fun to list in?!?! Everything comes down to whether you'll go to any size to outbid that pesky person that's bid $1 significantly more than you... would you go and outbid them by $1 afterwards! I always out-bid my competitors because I realize that the publicity gained from getting outlined towards the top of each and every page in the listing is very good!

Is it expensive?

No, of course perhaps not. Many good Link Bid Directories may list your website link for only $1. This guarantees your site can get listed for only $1! Still another advantage of only paying $1 is that as the link index areas it self, your link gets sold also!

Where could I look for a Link Bid Directory?

An easy way to locate a index would be to just search on the important search engine 'Link Bid Directory $1.'

One that I've used before (see IconBuffet link!) is Zewert.com. That listing is SEO and is marketed well..