Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Numerous Report Directories, So Little Time
Big Grin 
Twice nowadays I received invitations from article directory owners to join their new websites. In several methods I am flattered, but in other ways I almost want to mention that they have their function reduce out for them. As an author of numerous hundred articles on the internet [I count on to add amongst one particular and two hundred per month for the foreseeable future] I have some recommendations for report directory managers. Get more about website by browsing our grand website. If you are interested in learning what they are, please read on.

Benchmark Ezine Articles My main site for submitting articles is with EzineArticles.com. Why? Volume, service, post penetration, search engine optimization, blog, forum, e mail updates, website navigation, cutting edge technology, to name some characteristics. Be taught more on an affiliated web site - Browse this web page: save on. This website is 1 that is hugely active exactly where authors know the manager, Christopher Knight, and hear from him frequently. You get the feeling that Ezine Articles is going places...and rapidly!

Ask Permission 1st Some of my articles have appeared elsewhere, with no my permission. I guess having more than 400 articles online provides me additional unique focus, possibly far more than someone who has 40 articles. Still, I need to say that a single internet director who took my articles has apparently given up the practice and with out notification to his authors. Lets just say I wont waste my time with an individual who doesnt at least care adequate to respond to my emails!

Distinguish Oneself From The Pack Thanks to a new post software plan that hit the market place more than the summer season, lots of people are snapping up this easy to use plan and beginning their personal directories. Competition is a excellent issue, but a shake out will occur. If you want someone like me to take interest in your site, to direct my customers to you [I have lots], and maintain me interested, your web site shouldnt even appear like any of the rest of them. I am not saying you shouldnt use the new software program, but please take it to the next level and make it operate to the max.

Create Up Page Rank Heck, my personal site pulls down a page rank of 6. I want you to match my sites strength or at least come close. Some of the newer websites are not yet ranked and tiny or nothing at all has been indexed by Google. BTW, Google is it for me. MSN and Yahoo are alright, but Google rocks. Following these three...nada!

Details, Information - The large image of getting articles out there is excellent, but I like to see some interest paid to the fine specifics also. Ezine Articles has not one, but three resource boxes for authors to choose from each and every of which includes details currently keyed in by the authors. Patent Pending includes new information about where to see this thing. I know not of one other directory that has even 1. Hmmm...

Exactly where Are You Going? - Where is your article directory going? Do you have RSS feeds, submission agreements with other sites, exclusive functions that are regularly getting rolled out, etc. A weblog exactly where we hear from YOU, the manager, is hugely useful.

There are other locations I am certain that I havent covered. I am not singling any directory out and I do want you the best in your endeavor. Probably as your site grows Ill sign up, but for now I am extremely busy writing articles and submitting to just a handful of choose sites, like Ezine Articles. Thank you for enabling me to vent!.