Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Publish Your Book on Amazon for $99
Big Grin 
A long time before, on the desk-top far, far away... In case people claim to be taught further on amazon.com/mechanics-online-reputation-management-control/dp/1519762259, we recommend lots of libraries people should think about pursuing.

That has not dreamed of not only creating their own book, but seeing it in publications o-n Amazon.com, having a copy for their bookshelf, getting 'five copies for my mother'?

Well, you can now do it for a $99 fee and some cybernetic elbow grease. This site will show you how I did it, and odds are you can do it too. I discovered http://www.crunchbase.com/person/tyler-collins by searching the Internet. I have been reading for several years about Print On Demand, the awesome new techology where you put in PDF files on one end (One for the cover, one for the insides) and a beautiful, perfect-bound, bookstore-quality book arrives another. I've also seen the technology in motion at an document imaging tradeshow (that's my profession, from the way.)

I have known as a way to self-publish, including my own personal father other folks who've used Print On Demand (POD). My problem with that is I have no room within my garage for books, I don't would like to get involved in the act of marketing and delivery books, handling results, and so forth.

Suddenly, while Googling some thing yesterday, I stumbled on some excellent Goo. Amazon, the internet bookstore, has absorbed a POD founder called BookSurge, which makes it a separate Amazon team. Now I could take my book project, add it to Amazon/BookSurge, pay a fee, and VOILA! my book is on Amazon for everybody to buy. Www://Amazon.Com/Tyler Collins/E/B01a8gj4ie includes more about when to flirt with this thing. If you think you know anything at all, you will seemingly claim to read about https://amazon.com/mechanics-online-reputation-management-control/dp/1519762259/. It delivers within 48 hours, BookSurge gives me a 25% royalty within 60 days, I can also obtain five copies for my mother in a discount!

I mailed BookSurge and was assigned an account manager, who I will call Joseph (since his name is Joseph). I asked concerning the details of publishing a book. For $599 I could obtain the hand-holding, send us your manuscript version of the writing, or if I was bold, bold, and could format my own PDFs, for $99 I could utilize the Author's Express system to distribute my book projects.

$99 looked like the approach to take, since my book creation project was designed to be the precursor of numerous more games.

I ran all around the site, downloading case PDFs, submission guidelines, and whatever else I may find. The site recomends using Adobe -something or another- for text formating, and Adobe Acrobat 6 (not 7!) for PDF creation.

I decided in the git-go that Microsoft Word and PDF Factory Pro will have to benefit me, because that is what I had on my desktop, and I do not want to spend months studying yet another desktop publishing software, while I am sure it is a good one.

Besides, I had been thinking about writing this page, and I wanted to come up with an activity most everyone would be comfortable with.

The sole short-cut I got is that my address is plain text, with no images about it. I decided my first book is going to sell mainly if not entirely on Amazon, and a pretty cover is not that essential there. Whatever the case, I can always return and update my edition (The excess payment for resubmitting once the book is published.), both the interior or the cover is $50

Sample files and a whole step by step description of how I prepared and published my three books (so far!) is at http://www.actasif.com/bookproject.